Download an Instagram Clone App Template (SwiftUI)
In this tutorial you learn how to get started with an Xcode template and get an Instagram clone App in a few quick steps.
You can find a series of step by step blog posts about this template here:
To complete this quickstart, you need:
Step 1 - Get the template
Download the template at Back4App’s GitHub repository, and unzip files in your project folder.
You can do that using the following command line:
$ curl -LOk https://github.com/back4app/Back4Gram/archive/master.zip && unzip master.zip
Step 2 - Install the Cocoapods dependencies
- Open your Terminal.
- Navigate to the project’s folder
- Run this command:
- Wait for the process to complete.
Step 3 - Open the project template
- Open Xcode.
- Click on
- Navigate to the project folder and double click on
- Wait for Xcode to open the project.
Step 3 - Setup app’s credentials
Update your App Delegate’s Parse Client Configuration values to set up the app’s credentials. Parse iOS SDK uses these settings to connect to the Back4App servers.
- Open your App Delegate file:
- Go to your App Dashboard at Back4App website.
- Navigate to app’s settings: Click on
Core Settingsblock >
- Return to your
AppDelegate.swiftfile and paste your
See more at our New Parse App guide.
Step 4 - Test your connection
- Build your app in a device or simulator (
- Wait until the
At this point, you have your Back4Gram copy working with your Back4app App.