Publish your Database on the HUB
Have you already worked on a dataset that took you some time and you believe that can help other developers to save their time?
Now you can share your database (including files and cloud functions/triggers) with other developers using the Database HUB.
By sharing your datasets with other developers you can:
- Help other people develop their apps using ready-to-use datasets;
- Share your data as a service in an easy-to-use format (APIs - REST & GraphQL, SDKs to more than 13 technologies);
- Receive feedback and keep improving your datasets;
In order to use or share a database, you will need:
- An app created at Back4App.
- See the Create New App tutorial to learn how to create an app at Back4App.
At the moment, this feature is unavailable from the Dashboard. If you wish to publish a database, please contact us on support channel!