Corona Virus Cases by Country and by Date
This is a very detailed database with data about the Novel Covid-19 cases for each country in the world. The database has the following information:
- Corona Virus Cases for each country in the world
- Daily number of Corona Virus cases
- Timeline with Coronavirus cases
We gather data every day from Wikipedia, upload it, and provide historical data about the Coronavirus cases evolution.
Wikipedia 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic by country and territory
Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike License
Made by developers, to developers
The database is uniquely produced to satisfy the developer’s requirements. A developer can make the subsequent operations with the dataset:
- Clone and adapt the database
- Integrate applications to the database
- Fetch data and perform queries
- Point the database to other sources of data
- Download all the data in a JSON format
Benefits for a Developer
Here some forms a developer can profit utilizing this database:
- Fulfill forms or other dynamic tables
- Aggregate data from different data sources
- Get automatic updates from the data sources the API Key is connected
- Manage data from different data sources under a single API Key
Manage multiple queries on various databases and organize the results
- Receive regular updates from the data sources the API Key is connected
Collaborate to this database
This database allows multiple users to collaborate and add, remove, edit the data available. Want to collaborate? Please emails us at [email protected]
Examples of how to use the Coronavirus - Covid19 – Database
Here are some easy-to-understand examples of the type of information you can retrieve using this database:
- Covid 19 cases by country
- Total Covid 19 cases by date
- Total Covid 19 deaths by date
- Total Covid 19 recoveries by date
Using this database you will be able to gather historical data for each country and create graphical dashboards, Excel spreadsheets, or integrate the data via REST or GraphQL APIs.
Fetch Coronavirus Data
Access data on COVID19 through an easy to use API.
Query examples you get can get answers using this database
- How many Corona Virus cases are in the whole world ?
- How many Covid19 cases are in the United States in March 31, 2020?
- What are the countries with the most Covid-19 cases?
How can I get an API key?
Generating a key is an easy and straightforward process. Please refer to the Connect Button on the top right-hand side of this page. The process has 3 steps:
- Create an application
- Connect and get the API key\n\n
Can I apply the same API Key for many databases?
Yes, you can combine different databases under the same API Key.
What can I get for free?
All data is free to use and please refer to license terms for more details. \n- For server usage price refer to the Pricing Page.
What is an API request?
Every time you perform a request to the dataset on behalf of an app utilizing SDKs or an API, it scores as an API request. Logins, saves, queries are examples of actions determined as API requests, among other types of operations.
What API protocols are available?
- GraphQL - A developer can perform queries, fetch data via an GraphQL API.
- REST - To use REST API it's required to first clone the database.
What SDKs and Libraries are supported?
The list is pretty broad and the most common ones are:
What countries are covered?
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos Keeling Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- Ivory Coast
- Marshall Islands
- Myanmar Burma
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- North Macedonia
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of the Congo
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- U.S. Minor Outlying Islands
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vatican City
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
How does the Database Hub works?
Please refer to How it Works
Other popular databases